Album ref.: VKBA023-075
Album 13 titles - 45:12 mn, Available in MP3 – 320 Kb/s - OGG - FLAC - streaming formats
Kien vi iros? - Rafael Milhomem – Catalão (Goias, Brazil)
Coproduced by Rafael Milhomem - Vinilkosmo © 2020
FULL ALBUM - MP3 - 10 €
Please note: The complete album is also available in the following formats by clicking on the desired format:
OGG, FLAC or Fair Trade Streaming (ABONKLUBO).
Go to the bottom of the page to download single mp3 tracks.
Kien vi iros? (Where will you go?), is the name of Rafael Milhomem's most recent digital album! It is a difficult album to define. If you need a definition, it would be "World Music". It is a conceptual and instrumental work that gives the idea that one can travel throughout the world without moving from your place, through the power of the mind enhanced by music and reading.
The album carries us to different parts of the world: we will visit the African continent with the title Al Afriko. We will go through Asia with the titles Al Ĉinio; Al Barato and Al Persujo (present-day Iran). In Europe, we will visit Portugal with the title Al Portugalio.
In South America, we will travel to Argentina with the track Al Argentino, and visit the countries that the Andes cross with the Al Andaj Landoj. Brazil receives special attention. We will visit the northeast region with the titles Al Nordorienta Brazilo I and Al Nordorienta Brazilo II. We will visit the southeast region with the title Al Sudorienta Brazilo. The western center of Brazil, where Milhomem was born, is represented by the title Al Okcidenta Centro de Brazilo.
Kien vi iros?, the track that gives the album its name, is anational, it represents Esperanto's neutrality well. It sums up the whole album, and it's about the human ability to move elsewhere through music and reading.
The album also contains the famous track Hejmo, with lyrics by the poet Marjorie Boulton and music by Rafael Milhomem. It invokes a fairly dense and catastrophic atmosphere, and matches the heavy metal atmosphere perfectly.
As we have noticed, many countries have been left out because the world is so big! But don't worry, because we've already thought about the second volume!
Rafael Milhomem is in this album:
– Rafael Milhomem: classical guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, brazilian ten-string guitar, cavaquinho, native american flute, panflute, kalimba, berimbau, pandeiro, asalato, Rozini tanajura (brazilian percussion), atabaque and chajchas (llama hooves).
We counted on extremely valuable contributions from the special musical guests:
- Lucas de Castro – tabla in Al Barato
- Amir Hossein Afrooz – santur, Tara Ghahremani – tombak, Pezhmanparnia – rhythm design in Al Persujo - Ricardo Gordo – Portuguese guitar in Al Portugalujo - Marcelo Marcos – accordion in Al Nordorienta Brazilo I - Washington Micena – drums, Enilson Macedo – bass guitar in Al Nordorienta Brazilo II - João Fernandes – 7-string guitar in Al Sudorienta Brazilo - Fred Mika – drums, Jane Nogueira – voice, Rogener Pavinski – bass guitar in Kien vi iros? - Karliene Araújo – voice, Muniz – bass guitar in Hejmo
Recording, mixing and mastering:
– Geovani Maia in Fantom Studio
– Francisco Arnozan and Alireza Mir Eissakhani in Milhomusic Produções
Cover graphics: ArtSide Artwork
2- Kien vi iros?
In order to display our banner linking to this page, just copy and glue the following HTLM embed code onto your site or blog :