Album ref.: VKVA011-060
11-title Virtual Album – 49:18 mn
Available in MP3 – 320 Kb/s and OGG formats
Please note: The complete album is also available in the following formats by clicking on the desired format: OGG , FLAC or Fair Trade Streaming (ABONKLUBO)
Go to the bottom of the page to download single mp3 tracks.
The album is an answer to all those who thought that Amindaj was only a project without a future. The songs have various themes: an invitation to look for love because it exists and can be everywhere; anecdotes about events between Habaneros and Santiagueros showing that it does not matter where you live, only feelings are important, and that we are all Cubans; a positive response to various unpleasant things that often happened to Amindaj; a call to continue forever onwards; and that crying does not solve problems.
There is a tribute song by Amindaj to the initiator of Esperanto, Ludwig Zamenhof; an invitation to pursue the Esperanto ideals; and also a call to speak Esperanto because it is the language for world-wide communication.
This album invites you to dance with Amindaj, who invite us to come to Cuba, to meet Amindaj and the beautiful Cuban countryside through traditional Cuban and Latin American music in Esperanto.
This album by Amindaj was made possible through the collaboration of Floreal Martorell (Vinilkosmo) and other people who helped us a lot: cordial thanks to all.
In this album, Aminda are:
- Graciela Morgado Rodriguez: general manager and representative.
- Amilkar Fajardo Morgado: director, small percussions, maracas, guajo, güiro.
- Carlos Rafael Lolo Mendoza: musical director, arranger, tres cubano (Cuban three-string guitar), vocals and singer.
- Yoandris Baños Carrión: Bass.
- Salvador Gómez Parra: percussion (congas, bongos, bell).
- Gaddiel Santiago Artílez: guitar, vocals.
- Eduardo Verdecia Oliva: flute.
- Roxana Pacheco Réyez: vocals and singer.
- Mirelis of the Caridad Castillo Pacheco: guest singer.
- Gricel Ramírez Cardoza: dancer.
- Mariannis Melendez Blanco: dancer.
Graciela Morgado Rodriguez.
Jaime Ginarte Diaz.
Recorded at: Studio Puig in Bayamo, Cuba.
Sound engineer: Carlos Rafael Puig Premión, recording, artistic production, and mixing.
Remixing and mastering: Triboulet in the Studio de la Trappe/Vinilkosmo in Donneville, France.
Concept and realization of the lid: Jazz (Jasmina Calvo Guri), Andorra La Vella, Andorra.
Photos: Roxi (Roxana Pacheco Réyez).
2- Amindaj amas vin
In order to display our banner linking to this page, just copy and glue the following HTLM embed code onto your site or blog :